Helmut Dannemann – Team Visual Facilitators
Facilitation, Change Projects
Over the last forty years of working with individuals, organizations, groups and teams in the fields of Coaching, Supervision, Mediation, Moderation and Facilitation, I have developed an attitude which places the evolutionary impulse for development in systems at the center. To this means, I direct my attention and actions towards three important sources of information: space – energy – structure. My greatest competency in working with people in the most varied constellations and dynamics is in listening and feeling exactly what these evolutionary impulses for development are. These can arise within individuals as well as in the collective as a creative drive, as an unresolved, “hot”, acute or simmering conflict or as (yet) unrecognized shadow of desired transformation. I am of the conviction that both the individuals and the groups and teams with which I work always know on a higher level what the next proper step to development is, through recognition and naming, I can assist the ascertainment of this evolutionary impulse like an “integral midwife”, who always steps in, where the creative process has become stuck or where it is chasing its own tail.
I see my role in this integral, multi-perspective as being a systemic architect of cultures and consultant of development processes for individuals and organizations.
- integral moderation (facilitation) of teams, groups and conferences
- mediation and conflict resolution between individuals, in organizations and teams (certified trainer for mediation with the Federal Association of Mediation)
- keynote speaker
- director of systemic family and organizational constellations NISL®
- movement-based brain jogging with Life Kinetik®
- coaching and supervision for teams in leadership positions
- certified anti-aggression and violence prevention trainer®
- certified Profile Dynamics Practitioner®
- Integral Change Consultant®
- Martial Arts Trainer (Aikido, 2. DAN)
- more than 30 years of spiritual practice and mediation as a student of Toni Packer, Thomas Hübl and Adyashanti