When if not now
Does this sound familiar?Your organization has become more complex. Adaptive factors (such as people and processes) are colliding with inflexible structures (such as rules, hierarchies, cultures). And this in a rapidly changing world.
More than the Sum of its Parts: Change Needs Perspectives, which Embrace Seeing the Whole.
Visual Facilitators opens new perspectives to you. And we support you in the increasing complexity and the growing learnings tasks of your organization.
Doing this, we address your individual challenges from a basic attitude: everything is connected to everything, and adds up to more than its sum. For this reason, no problem can be solved on its own.
It is precisely from this approach that we perceive, observe and intervene.
The consistent connection of process facilitation and visualization...
...is what sets us apart. Through this approach we are able to orchestrate our perception and methods in such a way that a suitable „solution space“ can be created for your company.
Open to a new culture of learning:
Our contribution also sets itself apart in that, together with our clients, we walk a mutual path. Along a path that challenges them. A path in which they themselves can recognize and fully develop their organizational knowledge, their ability to learn and their multifaceted potential, and fully unfold it - incl. the involving all employees involved in the process.
Sources and Background:
Practitioner of organizational development, process facilitation, systems theory and visualization:
- Diane Hamilton (Integral Facilitator)
- Ken Wilber
- David Sibbet / Strategic Visioning
- Otto Scharmer / Theory U
- Transparent Communication
- Meshworking (The Hague Center for Global Governance, Innovation & Emergence)
- New Work
Examples of organizational challenges, which we were requested to work on:
- Development of a mission statement and visualization for a globally active chemical company.
- Strategic project for an airline operating globally.
- Visually-facilitated strategy development (worldwide!) for a global medical device company.
- Team development and leadership process for a non-profit company for standards of business communication throughout Europe.
- Restructuring of a business unit in a leading insurance company
- Business Process Redesign
Consulting in various strategy processes